We hear you! So we are excited to announce an additional learning opportunity for North Shore students!
North Shore is excited to launch our new North Shore LIVE in addition to our North Shore Online learning platform.
What is North Shore LIVE?
North Shore LIVE learning incorporates the following components:
- North Shore LIVE Virtual Classroom – Attend North Shore LIVE face-to-face virtual classroom (via Zoom) in North Shore Student Area to run through key concepts and for students to ask questions (1 – 1.5 hours per session, per week depending on the year level or program).
- North Shore Online:
- Watch lessons at your own pace and at the comfort of your home from the Student Area.
- Submit completed homework for our educators to mark from the Homework Portal.
- Receive marked homework from the Homework Portal.
- Receive Good Student Awards from the Homework Portal, which can later be converted into trophies and prizes!
- Online interactive homework support such as email and telephone support and LIVE chat with our teachers from the Student Area.
- Opportunity to replay videos to consolidate understanding from the Student Area.
How does North Shore LIVE work?
- Receive learning materials
- Watch video lessons via North Shore Online from the Student Area
- Attend North Shore LIVE face-to-face virtual classroom (via Zoom) in North Shore Student Area to run through key concepts and for students to ask questions
- Submit homework and receive marked homework via our Homework Portal
Your child’s learning can continue without interruption. Contact your Campus Director to switch between On Campus tuition and North Shore LIVE learning anytime.
If you are not a current North Shore student, please contact us to enrol your child today!
Tuition that Works!