English and Writing
The English and Writing Course is designed to improve Reading and Understanding, Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing and encourages creative thinking.
Filled with passages and questions that are commonly used in international curriculums, our course will develop the foundational skills and techniques necessary for success in school.
The writing section will enhance writing ability by teaching different text types and techniques such as brainstorming, planning and structure for success in school.
Koala L1- L3 (English)
- Improve vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and spelling
- Develop skills in sentence structure and comprehension
- Encourage creativity in writing
Koala L4 & Kangaroo L1 (English)
- Improve comprehension skills with strong emphasis on grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Broaden vocabulary and improve imaginative use of language for compositions
- Develop skills in crafting effective persuasive, descriptive and creative writing pieces
Kangaroo L2-L4 (English)
- Prepare for Secondary School English
- Develop advanced comprehension and vocabulary skills
- Master grammar, punctuation, spelling and other English skills
- Improve genre and essay writing skills
- Practise and develop examination skills