Maths and Critical Thinking
The Maths and Critical Thinking Course is an excellent way to enhance and supplement existing schoolwork and knowledge.
With a large emphasis on Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning and Lateral Thinking, our course will develop mathematical and arithmetic skills in different scenarios, critical thinking skills, and cognitive aptitude via puzzle and spatial visualisation exercises.
These are fundamental skills necessary for success in Secondary School mathematics and science.
Koala L1- L3 (Maths)
- Develop key numeracy skills
- Develop lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Provide academic enrichment in a friendly, supportive environment alongside students around the same age
Koala L4 & Kangaroo L1 (Maths)
- Improve numeracy skills in alignment with international syllabus outcomes
- Develop speed and accuracy in all maths topics
- Develop lateral thinking, logical reasoning and complex problem solving skills
Kangaroo L2-L4 (Maths)
- Prepare for Secondary School Maths and Science
- Improve key numeracy skills in alignment with international syllabus outcomes
- Headstart to Secondary School Maths; covering topics such as algebra, geometry and logic
- Practise and develop examination skills
- Develop hands on practical skills to conduct Secondary Science experiments and create working models